Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Christmas in May!

The chassis, bumpers and several brackets were dropped off at 7 AM Tuesday morning to be sandblasted and powder coated. Larry Dickson of Fox Valley Sandblasting and Powder Coating in Yorkville IL promised to do what he could to answer my plea to get the job done quickly.  He certainly did as he promised by calling me the next day shortly after lunch. He said they were done and to come back and pick up the completed job.
It was picked up and back in my shop about 36 hours after it was dropped off!  Wow. Great service and a wonderful job. Thanks to Larry and his guys.
We also got a call from a trucker that has another care package from Palatov Motorsports. This should be delivered tomorrow before noon. I should finally have all the parts I need to keep busy for quite a while.  The ball is in my court.  Just the way I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment