Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The body is here!

The crate that contained the body was picked up last Tuesday.  It is now "home" and I am looking forward to installing it and getting closer to completion of this project.

It is well made and looks really good.

Two problems though: 1) my makeshift head/tail lights and turn signals cannot be fitted with the body installed and there were no lights included with the shipment 2) the body envelops the existing bumpers. Interesting design to have the body protect the bumpers.

When the body is installed, without lights I will no longer be street legal.

Progress has been made but  I don't want to invest more of my time and money in another makeshift/homemade lighting package.  I will soon be waiting for another PFP that contains DP's lighting package.  Hopefully it will arrive soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment