Sunday, January 12, 2014

PFP shipment has arrived

Palatov did ship the new wheel bearings, seats and other misc. parts before the first of the year. However he forgot to provide tracking info as I had repeatedly asked.  Also there was no mention of any "for the attention of" on the shipping label. Consequently when the shipment arrived at my friend's factory, the pallet was shuffled to a spot were his car parts are normally stored and no one told me that the parts were there.  Phil's plant is an active manufacturing facility with many employees and also stores several of his collector cars. Phil is also a former Indy car team principal and all around good guy that agreed to accept the shipments as a way to reduce delivery charges because they have a loading dock and lift truck. These are amenities not available in my shop.

The bottom line is that I now have parts to work with in my shop. :)

DP's latest projection is that the body, DOT windshield etc. will ship from Portland tomorrow (Monday 1-13-14).

No comments:

Post a Comment