Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Beginning

Most of you know me as a Midget Race Car driver
or the builder driver of a Stalker sports car
I built the Stalker begining in 2005 after retiring from racing midgets.
Originally it was powered by a Super Charged GM 3800 V6 engine that made about 300 HP. Over the years that engine was replaced by another 3800 with modifications that brought the power up to almost 400. Eventually that engine "expired" and was replaced by a GM Crate LS376/480 engine. This was the first V8 to be installed in a Stalker.

3 comments:

  1. My motocross days ended a long time ago but I will try to find a decent picture that looks like I was doing something worthwhile. We had a pic of my brother and I leading the pack going into the first turn of a semi-pro Stadium Cross event. That was just before we crashed and took each other out. Our Dad was not happy :)

    ReplyDelete